About Us

Marsanne Petty
I enjoy writing, reading, photography, history, investigating old structures and trying not to get arrested by entering said structures. I write for Skirt and for Ehow. I can be contacted at mapetty@gmail.com.


Melody Lee
I like to garden and wow people with my artistic interpretations of how flowers should be arranged. I also write for Ehow and Garden Guides. I can be contacted at annlees@gmail.com.
Creating Character - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"The Regulars"


A collection of portraits taken over a period of two years has earned Sarah Stolfa acclaim as a photographer. Rather than "chaos and smiles" in the bar, Stolfa has captured another side of bar life - those poignant, lonely moments that patrons share with their bartender. Stolfa wasn't a talkative bartender at Center City's McGlinchey's. Instead, she wanted a way out. After a stint of ten or eleven years, she McGlinchey's to pursue her MFA in Photography at Yale. Purchase "The Regulars" by Sarah Stolfa. Photographs excerpted from "The Regulars" by Sarah Stolfa.


No comments:

Post a Comment