About Us

Marsanne Petty
I enjoy writing, reading, photography, history, investigating old structures and trying not to get arrested by entering said structures. I write for Skirt and for Ehow. I can be contacted at mapetty@gmail.com.


Melody Lee
I like to garden and wow people with my artistic interpretations of how flowers should be arranged. I also write for Ehow and Garden Guides. I can be contacted at annlees@gmail.com.
Creating Character - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Introduction

I intend to use this site to promote my work in various areas - writing, history, photography and my explorations of places that I haven't been. I hope to show the most excellent work that I have completed.

I invite you to visit my website devoted to Hamilton County, Florida history: http://www.hamiltoncountyhistory.org/.

I also invite you to view my flickr photo page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/littlethingscreatecharacter/.

I look forward to your comments on my work and hope to hear from everyone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment