About Us

Marsanne Petty
I enjoy writing, reading, photography, history, investigating old structures and trying not to get arrested by entering said structures. I write for Skirt and for Ehow. I can be contacted at mapetty@gmail.com.


Melody Lee
I like to garden and wow people with my artistic interpretations of how flowers should be arranged. I also write for Ehow and Garden Guides. I can be contacted at annlees@gmail.com.
Creating Character - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

Of course this is the time of year that everyone makes resolutions that they swear they will follow throughout the year. Some of them will succeed, and some will fail. Hopefully, I will succeed in my goals for the year.

1. Send submissions to at least two contests per week or send out two queries per week.

2. Research houses for Turn of the Century: Homes of Jasper, Florida.

3. Work on getting 208 First Street listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

4. Work on getting the Woman's Club listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

5. Write at least one short story every two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment