About Us

Marsanne Petty
I enjoy writing, reading, photography, history, investigating old structures and trying not to get arrested by entering said structures. I write for Skirt and for Ehow. I can be contacted at mapetty@gmail.com.


Melody Lee
I like to garden and wow people with my artistic interpretations of how flowers should be arranged. I also write for Ehow and Garden Guides. I can be contacted at annlees@gmail.com.
Creating Character - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hamilton County, Florida Book Available on my Ebay Store

I wanted to let everyone know that I posted my book, Hamilton County, Florida, on my ebay store. I know that many of you have seen the book or heard about it, and I wanted to extend an opportunity to you to purchase it. The copy that you receive, if bought through the link will be a personally signed copy.

While I am here, I would like to thank everyone who assissted in any capacity in the creating, writing, editing, publishing, and marketing this book. The folks at Arcadia Publishing have been incrediby helpful and accomodating.

Without the assistance of all these people, this newest book about Hamilton County would never have been possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment