About Us

Marsanne Petty
I enjoy writing, reading, photography, history, investigating old structures and trying not to get arrested by entering said structures. I write for Skirt and for Ehow. I can be contacted at mapetty@gmail.com.


Melody Lee
I like to garden and wow people with my artistic interpretations of how flowers should be arranged. I also write for Ehow and Garden Guides. I can be contacted at annlees@gmail.com.
Creating Character - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Found a Nice New Blog

I found a nice new blog while wandering around the internet today: http://oneminutewriter.blogspot.com/.

Today's post was: What resolution will you not make this year because you know you'd probably break it?

This was my answer: I will not resolve to lose any more weight. I have lost quite a bit, but I have come to the realization that I will never be back down to a one or a zero, and that's okay. As a matter of fact, I have sent all of those clothes that no longer fit me to Goodwill, in response to my not resolving. :)

I know that I gained quite a bit of weight once I started working at the courthouse and I think that stress had a lot to do with it. I worked hard for a while to get the weight back off and I got down to a size 6. I haven't lost another pound, so I am sure that this is where I am meant to be, so I just make sure that I don't overeat, and that I eat fairly reasonably.

A size 6 is not bad for me - I am not grossly overweight for my height, and I do not feel that I look terrible. I am sure that there are those that disagree, but that's ok. That is actually one of my resolutions this year - to no longer care what others think of me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment