About Us

Marsanne Petty
I enjoy writing, reading, photography, history, investigating old structures and trying not to get arrested by entering said structures. I write for Skirt and for Ehow. I can be contacted at mapetty@gmail.com.


Melody Lee
I like to garden and wow people with my artistic interpretations of how flowers should be arranged. I also write for Ehow and Garden Guides. I can be contacted at annlees@gmail.com.
Creating Character - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Weekly Competition at Creative Construction Blog

There's a weekly competition over at Creative Construction that allows a variety of inputs for the contest. In the last contest she had, there were photos, short stories, and poetry. A great way to get your stuff out there and be seen.

Anyway, I submitted this photograph:







This was a star on one of my trees - I have three - a green one, a silver one, and a white one. The white was one decorated all in silver, white, and glass ornaments.

If I have time this week, I'm going to try to write a short piece focusing on stars - we'll just have to see what happens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment