About Us

Marsanne Petty
I enjoy writing, reading, photography, history, investigating old structures and trying not to get arrested by entering said structures. I write for Skirt and for Ehow. I can be contacted at mapetty@gmail.com.


Melody Lee
I like to garden and wow people with my artistic interpretations of how flowers should be arranged. I also write for Ehow and Garden Guides. I can be contacted at annlees@gmail.com.
Creating Character - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2009

I Heart Faces - Children's Faces

The I Heart Faces site is hosting a photography contest for the next several weeks. I missed the first week, but I am going to give it a shot for the coming weeks. This week will be a picture of my youngest son sleeping. If he knew that I was submitting it, he probably wouldn't be very happy.

7 comments:

  1. What a precious face! I love sleeping pictures! Have fun with this contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping child...so cute!

    ~Angie
    co-founder of I ♥ Faces

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww sleeping babes... there is nothing better. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my secret stash of him - I have several of him sleeping and napping. In some of them he has his thumb in his mouth and is so perfect looking. Thanks for the compliments :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're both great shots, this one and of your husband!

    And thanks for visiting my blog. It was nice to see you there. :)

    ReplyDelete