About Us

Marsanne Petty
I enjoy writing, reading, photography, history, investigating old structures and trying not to get arrested by entering said structures. I write for Skirt and for Ehow. I can be contacted at mapetty@gmail.com.


Melody Lee
I like to garden and wow people with my artistic interpretations of how flowers should be arranged. I also write for Ehow and Garden Guides. I can be contacted at annlees@gmail.com.
Creating Character - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

Interesting Site for Those That Use Digital Scrapbooking

I get a great number of emails from here and there, many of them listing opportunities to submit art or writing to various places. For those, I have my Google alerts set up to catch certain phrases while the Google spiders are crawling the web. As they come across those phrases, they send me an email with the link in it, so that I can check it out at my convenience. If you want more information on how to do that, let me know and I will help you out. This particular link came from my sister, who thought I might be interested in some free business cards. If you enter the contest, you can be one of three people who win a 1000 business cards of your choice. So I entered. But that's not what I'm really blogging about. :)

I don't know a whole lot about digital scrapbooking, because I tend to prefer the old fashioned way, but it seems as though this site has some pretty interesting interfaces and elements that you can use with a digital scrapbook site. One of the ones that I really liked was the fabrics. My family always makes fun of me because I take photographs of fabrics, for no apparent reason, but lookie here! This person has made a whole ton of them into backgrounds. Who would have thought? By all means, check out the whole site, called Think Design for some interesting ideas. I certainly found me a few. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment