About Us

Marsanne Petty
I enjoy writing, reading, photography, history, investigating old structures and trying not to get arrested by entering said structures. I write for Skirt and for Ehow. I can be contacted at mapetty@gmail.com.


Melody Lee
I like to garden and wow people with my artistic interpretations of how flowers should be arranged. I also write for Ehow and Garden Guides. I can be contacted at annlees@gmail.com.
Creating Character - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

Opening an Ebay Shop for my Photography

I have had several complaints about my shop on Etsy, mainly that it is not well enough known. Apparently, people are more comfortable sending their money to a company such as Ebay. And that's quite alright. I can understand that - there is a big difference between ebay and etsy, although I shop on both on a fairly regular basis. As many people are not as familiar with Etsy, I have decided to transfer my storefront over to ebay. When shopping for my photographs, which can be seen at Creating Character Photography, please use the ebay storefront. As I gain inventory for the ebay storefront, I will be deleting items from my etsy storefront, and in a few weeks, it will no longer be in existence. Please remember that all of my pictures that are shown on Flickr are for sale. So if you don't see what you are looking for right away in my shop, check out flickr or contact me and I can tell you if I have it. In some cases, I can even make special photos for those that are looking for an exact item or area.

Most of my photos can be bought in sizes 4x6, 8x10, 11x14, 24x30, 8x8, 10x10, or 12x12. Mats and frames are available for all of these sizes as well, for an additional fee. Please also remember that if you are in the North Florida or South Georgia region, I am available for natural light, on location photo shoots for you and your family in areas that mean something to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment