About Us

Marsanne Petty
I enjoy writing, reading, photography, history, investigating old structures and trying not to get arrested by entering said structures. I write for Skirt and for Ehow. I can be contacted at mapetty@gmail.com.


Melody Lee
I like to garden and wow people with my artistic interpretations of how flowers should be arranged. I also write for Ehow and Garden Guides. I can be contacted at annlees@gmail.com.
Creating Character - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Breakfast at Tiffany's Fashion Show Update

I have completed all of the pictures that I took at the fashion show. I have had a few questions about this or that, but no purchases :( You can view the full set on my flickr page: Breakfast at Tiffany's Fashion Show.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments that you might have. My email is mapetty@gmail.com. If we need to communicate further than that, I will then give you my phone number if you don't have a business card.

Also, please remember that I am available to do on location, natural light photographs with you and your family in places that are special to you. It could be a nearby park, your mother's garden, or anywhere else that you and your family feel comfortable and have pleasant memories. Contact me to set up a photo shoot today.

No comments:

Post a Comment