About Us

Marsanne Petty
I enjoy writing, reading, photography, history, investigating old structures and trying not to get arrested by entering said structures. I write for Skirt and for Ehow. I can be contacted at mapetty@gmail.com.


Melody Lee
I like to garden and wow people with my artistic interpretations of how flowers should be arranged. I also write for Ehow and Garden Guides. I can be contacted at annlees@gmail.com.
Creating Character - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Breakfast at Tiffany's Fashion Show Pictures

Well, I have completely missed my goal of having the pictures posted by Friday. My husband came into town for the weekend and I ended up spending more time with him than editing photos!

I have decided that I am going to go ahead and post the pictures that I have completed, and I will be adding more within the coming days, so please continue to check back if you do not see yours. Clicking on the link below will take you to the pictures. If you wish to order any, please make note of the image number, as that is unique to each picture.

Breakfast at Tiffany's Fashion Show

Prices are as follows, should you choose to puchase any prints.
4x6 = $6.00
5x7 = $12.00
8x10 = $22.00
11x17 = $32.00

These prices do not include a mat or frame. If you wish to purchase either of those, I can help you with that also.

Plus, please remember that I am available to do on location shoots for you and your family in places that have meaning for you. I am generally available on the weekends and evenings, but I can make arrangements for shoots during the week as well.

I hope you enjoy viewing the photographs and I look forward to hearing from each of you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment