About Us

Marsanne Petty
I enjoy writing, reading, photography, history, investigating old structures and trying not to get arrested by entering said structures. I write for Skirt and for Ehow. I can be contacted at mapetty@gmail.com.


Melody Lee
I like to garden and wow people with my artistic interpretations of how flowers should be arranged. I also write for Ehow and Garden Guides. I can be contacted at annlees@gmail.com.
Creating Character - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sorry for the Delay in Posting

I am sorry that I haven't posted in over a week. A lot of things have happened since the 7th, and the lack of posting ultimately results from a dog bite that I received on that afternoon. I spent several days in severe pain even though I was taking pain medication and antibiotics, and I ended up going to the doctor again. He told me to take a few days off from work and gave me a stronger pain medicine and added another antibiotic to my list.

Another thing that has put a damper on my posting is the fact that our internet is not acting properly, so I have had to share my computer with my children. Three people and one computer do not a good mix make. :) Hopefully that won't be happening much longer and I will have more time on the computer.

I wanted this post to be about the lack of previous posts. In the next few hours, I will be posting about various things that have happened and that I have been informed of with regards to my writing and photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment