About Us

Marsanne Petty
I enjoy writing, reading, photography, history, investigating old structures and trying not to get arrested by entering said structures. I write for Skirt and for Ehow. I can be contacted at mapetty@gmail.com.


Melody Lee
I like to garden and wow people with my artistic interpretations of how flowers should be arranged. I also write for Ehow and Garden Guides. I can be contacted at annlees@gmail.com.
Creating Character - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Paws for Charity Book Project Update

Several weeks ago, I blogged about the Paws For Charity Project. The original post can be found here, although upon re-reading the post, I realized that I did not post the photograph that I entered. Therefore, I will post it on this entry. Sara Harley sent me an email on the 6th (she actually stuck to her decision date, something I've learned a lot of contests don't do) and let me know that I was on the short list, which I was glad to hear, but that I did not make the final cut. Of course, that made me unhappy, but it was okay, because at least I was in the running. You can read more about the Paws For Charity Project in this update that she posted here.

This is the picture that I entered in the contest: My dog Summerlin at Hilton Head Island Beach last year. Just as a note - she never touched the water; she wanted no part of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment