About Us

Marsanne Petty
I enjoy writing, reading, photography, history, investigating old structures and trying not to get arrested by entering said structures. I write for Skirt and for Ehow. I can be contacted at mapetty@gmail.com.


Melody Lee
I like to garden and wow people with my artistic interpretations of how flowers should be arranged. I also write for Ehow and Garden Guides. I can be contacted at annlees@gmail.com.
Creating Character - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

happy spring


happy spring
Originally uploaded by Creating Character
I’ve been playing with my Bamboo Tablet again. It is made by Wacom and is a photo editing tablet. Since it has a pen and a tablet, it is easier to manipulate than a mouse. However, the tablet can also be used as a mouse, either with your finger or the pen. The Bamboo Tablet is basically a hobbyist version of the more professional Wacom tablets, at a much more affordable price. I am sure that the higher priced versions have more benefits, but they weren’t what I needed. In my mind, anyway.

I have spent a lot of time fooling around with the tablet, but I still don’t know very much about it. It came with Photoshop Elements 7 and I don’t know the program very well. I have been searching for different things online, and I have found a book that I would like to get. Books a Million didn’t have it, and I haven’t had extra cash to get it from Amazon, so it will have to wait a little longer. Until then, I will just practice.

This picture took me quite a while to complete. Then, when I was completely done, I decided that the text should have been a little darker, but it was too late by then! Anyway, what do you think? Mom, recognize those flowers?

No comments:

Post a Comment