About Us

Marsanne Petty
I enjoy writing, reading, photography, history, investigating old structures and trying not to get arrested by entering said structures. I write for Skirt and for Ehow. I can be contacted at mapetty@gmail.com.


Melody Lee
I like to garden and wow people with my artistic interpretations of how flowers should be arranged. I also write for Ehow and Garden Guides. I can be contacted at annlees@gmail.com.
Creating Character - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chicken Bruschetta

I don't often cook unusual things, because there are a lot of foods that I don't particularly care for. However, my family keeps insisting that I should cook something different. To tell the truth, I have grown up eating basically the same things on a regular basis, and once I got married and had children, I continued that tradition, so to speak.

So, I found a recipe that I thought I could manage without botching it up too bad (I'm not that good of a cook to begin with). Chicken Bruschetta. Chicken with tomatoes, onions, Italian dressing, and seasoning. It also has bacon and cheese mixed in there.

With no further ado, here is what dinner looked like a few nights ago......

Chicken cooking in the pan with seasonings.....

Tomatoes, onions, chicken bouillion, and more seasonings.....

Layer the bacon over the chicken and then melt the cheese on top. Spoon a serving of tomatoes - bruschetta - over the chicken and serve. Complete chicken bruschetta served over pasta.....

Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. It tasted pretty good, although it could have done with a little less Italian dressing. (That's one of those foods I don't like.) The dressing was a bit strong, in my opinion. But big R and L liked it. Little R refused to eat the tomatoes, but he didn't mind the bacon! :)



IMG_1280
Originally uploaded by Creating Character

No comments:

Post a Comment