About Us

Marsanne Petty
I enjoy writing, reading, photography, history, investigating old structures and trying not to get arrested by entering said structures. I write for Skirt and for Ehow. I can be contacted at mapetty@gmail.com.


Melody Lee
I like to garden and wow people with my artistic interpretations of how flowers should be arranged. I also write for Ehow and Garden Guides. I can be contacted at annlees@gmail.com.
Creating Character - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

L's Knees

This is my Creative Every Day entry for 1/12/10. I know, I'm a little slow on the uploads and posting at times. You'll have to forgive me, :I thought you all might get tired of seeing my body, so I decided on my oldest son's instead. He doesn't like me to take his picture, so I thought I could catch his knees while we were driving down the road.


IMG_1179
Originally uploaded by Creating Character












Too bad he didn't know what I was doing. In the process, he looked down to see what I was taking a picture of and I got his face. His response was, "I didn't see anything worth taking a picture of." Go figure. He is definitely not a photographer. :)

Last and final of him, at least if he catches me :)



Busy at work
Originally uploaded by Creating Character

No comments:

Post a Comment