About Us

Marsanne Petty
I enjoy writing, reading, photography, history, investigating old structures and trying not to get arrested by entering said structures. I write for Skirt and for Ehow. I can be contacted at mapetty@gmail.com.


Melody Lee
I like to garden and wow people with my artistic interpretations of how flowers should be arranged. I also write for Ehow and Garden Guides. I can be contacted at annlees@gmail.com.
Creating Character - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February Challenge

Over at Creative Construction they are issuing a challenge to finish a project during the month of February. I think it's a pretty good idea - I have trouble keeping focused sometimes, and a deadline would certainly help me out at times - that's where my mom still comes in :)

My goals for the month are to finish up my proposal for Turn of the Century: Houses of Hamilton County and submit it to at least two agents. Since it is a nonfiction work, I can submit it without it being completed. I only lack about 10 pages or so, if I am guessing correctly.

My second goal is to make some new items for my etsy shop. I have a clipboard and a paperweight completed and I took some pics of them tonight. I will try to upload them tomorrow. I have some jewelry ideas in the works, but little problems with the pieces keep coming up and I haven't gotten the kinks ironed out yet.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment