About Us

Marsanne Petty
I enjoy writing, reading, photography, history, investigating old structures and trying not to get arrested by entering said structures. I write for Skirt and for Ehow. I can be contacted at mapetty@gmail.com.


Melody Lee
I like to garden and wow people with my artistic interpretations of how flowers should be arranged. I also write for Ehow and Garden Guides. I can be contacted at annlees@gmail.com.
Creating Character - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Creations

As I mentioned a few days ago, over at Creative Construction they are hosting a February finish a thon, and I joined up. One of my goals was to expand my line of items utilizing my photography. As a result, I have made a clipboard and a paperweight, each exhibiting one of my photographs. I have them posted on my Esty shop if you'd like to purchase one. Let me know what you think about them. Any questions, comments?



No comments:

Post a Comment