About Us

Marsanne Petty
I enjoy writing, reading, photography, history, investigating old structures and trying not to get arrested by entering said structures. I write for Skirt and for Ehow. I can be contacted at mapetty@gmail.com.


Melody Lee
I like to garden and wow people with my artistic interpretations of how flowers should be arranged. I also write for Ehow and Garden Guides. I can be contacted at annlees@gmail.com.
Creating Character - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Reception for Art Exhibit Tonight!

I've mentioned a few times about my art show at Smith at Northview Hospital in Valdosta, Georgia, which started on February 9 and ends on March 24. Tonight is the reception for the show, from 5 to 7 p.m., for any of those that are interested. Today I have been featured in the Valdosta Daily Times as the local artist on display. Please take a look at the article and I hope to see everyone at the reception.

For those of you that would like a copy of the article, it is also in today's paper on page 3A. (Next to the obits, so my son says no one will read it - let's prove him wrong!)

No comments:

Post a Comment