About Us

Marsanne Petty
I enjoy writing, reading, photography, history, investigating old structures and trying not to get arrested by entering said structures. I write for Skirt and for Ehow. I can be contacted at mapetty@gmail.com.


Melody Lee
I like to garden and wow people with my artistic interpretations of how flowers should be arranged. I also write for Ehow and Garden Guides. I can be contacted at annlees@gmail.com.
Creating Character - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Published on Now Public.com

A couple of my pics were used today on Now Public. Several months ago, my mom and I took a trip down to Palatka, Florida, because it boasts quite a few murals througout the town. I took pictures of all them (I think I missed one), and a fellow emailed me asking me if he could use a couple of them that depicted Billy Graham. They can be seen here if you click on the view all footage link.

Several months ago, a local gas station closed down, assumably to the rising fuel costs. I happened to take a picture of the sign - mainly because I had never gas prices so close to $4.00 a gallon - and a different fellow emailed me asking if he could use my picture in conjunction with his article. I agreed, and it can be found here. Again, click on the link for see all footage to view my photo.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you dropped by, and left a comment. This way I get to see your blog also. Love it, and your photos. Congrats on the show.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete